When do you need to wear a mask?
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing to prevent the spreading of the Virus.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to take it off it properly. Remove the mask from behind the ears and wash in hot water or dispose immediately.
- About this mask: Made in South Africa. Outlayer breathable Spandex fabric with antimicrobial properties, snug fit for extra protection. Extra Inner layer warp knit with moisture permeability for extra protection & comfort. Resuable after hot wash 60 Degrees C
- This is a face mask and not a surgical mask